Executive Assistant (Part-Time)
14 February 2022
Open Until Filled
The Executive Assistant (EA) will serve as primary support for CEO and improve effectiveness and efficiency through planning and organization of CEO responsibilities and duties. The EA will aid the CEO through schedule management, planning, managing communications and organizing as necessary. The EA will serve as the primary logistics coordinator for company initiatives.
Position-Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to develop ideas into plans of action and to coordinate the actions through implementation.
- Manage executive’s communications, schedule, calendar, and record keeping and ensures strategic use of time.
- Maintaining office effectiveness and efficiency to ensure overall organizational productivity and sustainability.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings.
- Maintains files and records (digital and analog).
- Prepares and distributes meeting minutes.
- Tracks progress of projects and utilizes effective workflow systems to increase efficiency and effectiveness and ensures follow through.
- Research and source information to assist with projects.
- Duties include scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, documenting minutes, and other logistical duties in support of the executive.
- Conserve executives time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications. File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
- Assist in developing draft budget proposals as necessary.
- Design, prepare, and proofread reports and/or presentation materials for the CEO.
- Ensure all documents that require a signature are promptly signed and returned to appropriate recipients.
- Development and maintenance of Employee Handbook including Policies & Procedures (P&P)
- Prepare reports for executive team.
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO.
Company-Wide Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluates processes and procedures to ensure the most effective, efficient, and cost-effective methods are in place.
- Attend virtual meetings to facilitate ongoing communication and team building
- Protects organization’s value and intellectual property by keeping information confidential.
- Communicates effectively through a variety of methods while ensuring written communication is both effective and academic.
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Highly motivated and able to function in an independent environment without direct supervision
- Takes ownership
- Practices Information Literacy
- Participates in constructive discourse
- Practices open-mindedness
- Completes tasks and meets deadlines
- Thinks critically to evaluate identified issues
- Finds creative/innovative solutions
- Completes other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Associates (Preferred) or a combination of education, experience, and competency in business administration and support
- 2+ Years’ experience as an executive or personal assistant (preferably for ADHD executives)
- Highly Proficient in MS Teams with the ability to organize and serve as administrator for a Teams account.
- Impeccable time-management skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Extensive knowledge of office practices with the ability to identify and correct inefficiencies
- Project management and problem-solving skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
- Believe online education is a valid and effective method for delivering education (Or at least be able to convince us that you believe this!)
Please carefully follow the instructions below:
- Send an e-mail to: [email protected]
- Put “Executive Assistant (EA)” in the subject line
- Attach your resume / CV
- Include the following in the body of the message:
- Your preferred name and pronouns
- Best contact method for you
- Ask us 2 questions about anything you’d like.