We are experts in North Carolina EMS credentialing. Whether you are looking to renew your credential, pick up a few CE hours, or reclaim an expired credential, we know what to do!
If you have waited to the last minute and need CE now, we got you! We provide high quality, interactive online EMS courses that will engage you rather than bore you to death!
We Partner with North Carolina Community Colleges
We are intimately familiar with the NCCCS, the duties of EMS Coordinators and the fee waivers afforded to certain individuals in NC. We bring 20+ years of experience and knowledge to help make your life easier.
North Carolina is one of the few states that offers FREE Continuing Education to qualifying* public safety members. Since we can’t compete with FREE, we partner with it!
Believe it or not, we want to provide our learners with what is best for them, NOT what’s best for us. We work with individuals to determine what his/her needs are and where those needs can best be met. Our first recommendation is to take advantage of North Carolina’s fee waivers by taking our courses through one of our community college clients.
We do the majority of the work, and you collect the majority of the FTE!
What you do:
- Setup course
- Register Students
- Send us a list of registered students
What we do:
- Provide hundreds of hours of CE to choose from
- Consult with you regarding NCOEMS course requirements
- Advertise and market your courses
- Setup Course in LMS
- Enroll you and your compliance/auditing team in course(s)
- Enroll Learners in
- Communicate with learners regarding their enrollment information
- Encourage learners through the census date
- Provide Technical Learner Support
- Provide Content/Educational Support
- Provide Learners with Certificates of Completion
- Proactive audit/compliance support for institution
- Rosters & Paperwork completed and returned within 2 business days
- Maintain backup records for audit/compliance (5-year retention policy)
- Continue to support students long after the course has closed