On-Demand EMT, AEMT, & Paramedic Refresher & Renewal Courses
Our On-Demand classes offer affordable recertification. All of our courses are certified by the North Carolina Office of EMS.
What is a Refresher Course?
A refresher course is an NC Office of EMS approved course that includes the hours of continuing education needed to renew your EMS credential along with an in-person skills session and technical scope of practice evaluation.
Enroll in a Refresher if one of the following applies to your situation:
- You have an expired credential and need a refresher for reentry into the NC EMS system.
- You are attempting National Registry certification via the State Licensed Pathway. More information can be found here.
- You are re-entering the National Registry after a lapsed credential.
- You have been instructed by your training officer or other official that you are required to take a refresher which includes skills and technical scope of practice evaluation.
- You want to come in and interact with our awesome staff and get some hands-on time, in addition to the continuing education.
On-Demand Refresher Courses:
On Demand Paramedic Refresher 2022$375.00
On-Demand EMT Refresher 2022$285.00
On-Demand AEMT Refresher 2021$330.00
What is a Renewal Course?
A renewal course is a new concept that provides the continuing education hours needed to renew your NC EMS credential, but does not include the hands-on skills or technical scope of practice components needed for a refresher.
Enroll in a Renewal if one of the following applies to your situation:
- You have a current, unexpired EMS credential and need continuing education hours to renew your credential.
- You have a current National Registry certification and need continuing education hours to renew your credential.
On-Demand Renewal Courses:
On-Demand Paramedic Renewal 2021$375.00
On-Demand EMT Renewal 2021$285.00
On-Demand AEMT Renewal 2021$330.00