7 July 2022
Open Until Filled
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and driven e-Learning Coordinator with Emergency Medical Services and sales experience to generate leads and drive sales. The e-Learning Coordinator’s responsibilities include outreach to new potential clients, submitting regular reports to management, informing potential and existing customers of product features and benefits, and resolving customer complaints. You should also be able to create as well as present persuasive proposals to customers to encourage sales and repeat business.
To be successful, you should be persuasive and have excellent negotiation skills. Ultimately, an exceptional e-Learning Coordinator should be able to demonstrate effective communication and customer service skills to continually meet or exceed sales targets. This is a commission only outside sales position.
Position-Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify and establish contact with potential customers
- Traveling to conduct face-to-face meetings or conducting virtual meetings with existing and potential customers to deliver sales presentations.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by selling company products to new and existing customers.
- Developing and implementing an effective sales strategy to drive sales.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all leads, customer accounts, and sales.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to expand brand presence through the creation of suitable marketing materials.
- Researching competitors’ products and pricing as well as market conditions.
- Keeping abreast of the latest industry developments by attending meetings, training workshops, and industry events.
- Strategically negotiating with potential and existing customers to close sales.
- Schedule and perform product demonstrations with potential customers
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers
- Attend industry trade shows to identify potential sales leads and make meaningful contact with existing customers
- Follow industry trends to identify new opportunities for potential sales
- Recommend marketing strategies to target a specific region or demographic
- Generate and submit sales reports to management
Company-Wide Roles and Responsibilities:
- Attend virtual meetings to facilitate ongoing communication and team building.
- Protects organization’s value and intellectual property by keeping information confidential.
- Communicates effectively through a variety of methods while ensuring written communication is both effective and academic.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Highly motivated and able to function in an independent environment without direct supervision
- Takes ownership.
- Practices Information Literacy.
- Participates in constructive discourse.
- Practices open-mindedness.
- Completes tasks and meets deadlines.
- Thinks critically to evaluate identified issues.
- Finds creative/innovative solutions.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years Public Safety experience at any level
- Proven outside sales experience or equivalent experience.
- 2 years sales experience
- Strong consultative sales skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to solve complex problems and provide solutions that are cost efficient and timely.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work as an independent contributor and as part of a team
- Believe online education is a valid and effective method for delivering education (Or at least be able to convince us that you believe this!)
Preferred Experience & Qualifications
- Associate degree in Business or related field
- 5+ years outside sales experience
- 2+ years of EMS experience in a 911 system
- Experience working in the community college system
- Experience working remotely
- Some familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software. Will train the right candidate.
- SaaS sales experience
**This is a remote work position. CRM software and leads provided. Training provided. Position is commission only, no benefits. Expenses reimbursed at company established rate.
Please carefully follow the instructions below:
- Send an e-mail to: [email protected]
- Put “Outside Sales Rep” in the subject line
- Attach your resume/CV to the email